LCR093-D Road Disc Brake Frameset Features
1) Compatible for both mechanical and Di2 groupset. (Di2 battery can be hidden in seat post).
2) Light seat post can be locked tightly by the hidden seat clamp.
3) Full internal cable routing, minimize wind drag and of better looking.
4) The thin seat stay helps reduce the shock transferring to the saddle, providing better comfort.
5) With most popular 1 1/8''-1 1/2'' tapered head tube, Combined with the specific shape in the front part of down tube, fork can be assembled perfectly.
6) Full monocoque carbon fork is light with great torsional rigidity for high speed handling. Designed specifically to fit this frame geometry with 45mm offset.
7) Braze-on hanger design, convenient for front derailleur mounting.
8) Available in press fit BB86 bottom bracket system, light and stiff.
9) Max tire clearance was 700*25C
10) Disc brake with 140mm disc rotor